2010年8月14日土曜日

Fireworks!



Aug.14 Sat.


That day was very interesting!


I went to downtown to survey.

Our group had to interview 40 Japanese people.

I was very nervous..


After survey, I went to MayFair mall with may friend.

We heard that May Fair mall is good place, so we enjoyed shopping!

We met a teacher who is my presen teacher by chance.


After that, we went to the Butchert Gardens.

I was looking forward to going there because I went to see fireworks!

The Butchart Gardens was very beautiful and I could buy a lot of sourvenir.


At 9:15, the fireworls started.

Canadian fireworks was different from Japanese fireworks.

Fireworks was very beautiful!!

I don't forget that day!


After we came back to dormitory, my friends and I looked for the shooting star, but we couldn't find shooting stars...

I wanted to see...


see you next time!


Risa Takeda

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿